Deck Replacement in Allison Park, PA
Is your deck starting to look worn down and old? Are some of your deck boards starting to warp or lift? If you answered yes to both of these questions, you need deck replacement in Allison Park, PA! Knowing when it’s time to replace your deck is important – if you don’t have a properly installed deck, it can create a trip of falling hazard for you and your family. If you ask the team at Beall Contracting, deck replacement or deck installation is one of the greatest investments you can make for your home!
Why is that? Your deck is a great space for you and your family to hang out as well as entertain guests. We experience some pretty nice weather here in Allison Park, so why hire for deck replacement, deck installation, or deck repair in Allison Park? When looking for ‘deck installers near me’, you’ll be shown so many different options, but how do you know which option is the right one? By choosing Beall Contracting, you are choosing a team of reliable, fast, and affordable handymen that can turn your dream deck into a reality.
How do I know if I need deck replacement?
When it comes to needing a deck replacement, it’s pretty easy to tell if it needs to be done or not. Depending on what your decking is made out of now, here are some common signs you see that will tell you if you need to start searching for ‘deck installers near me’ or not:
- Rust or erosion around the deck’s posts
- Surface damage such as warping, peeling paint, lifting boards
- Gaps between deck boards and your house
- Rotten deck posts
- Unstable deck railings
- Discoloration, stains, or fading
If you notice any of these things on your deck, give Beall Contracting a call for deck installation in Allison Park!
What are the different kinds of decking options?
Now that you know it’s time for a deck replacement, it’s time to determine which kind of material you want for your decking. Depending on the weather or your family’s needs, you need to choose something that works for everyone and is within your budget. Here are the most common materials used for deck installation:
- Vinyl: this is a great option if you have kids or pets that will quickly wear down the surface of your decking.
- Pressure-treated wood: Another great option if you have pets or kids, but a little more expensive than a vinyl option.
- Cedar: Cedarwood decking is a beautiful option if you want a wooden deck.
- Aluminum: the longest option there is, aluminum makes for great decks, but can be a little slippery when wet.
Deck Repair in Allison Park
Have you been searching for ‘deck installers near me’ and you can’t seem to find a reliable option for your deck installation in Allison Park? Is it finally time for a deck replacement or deck repair in Allison Park? Call the team at Beall Contracting today! Whether you’re looking for deck staining, deck repair, deck installation, or deck replacement in Allison Park, PA, our team does it all!